On 30 September I delivered at keynote address at a conference on Environmental Justice co-hosted by Georgetown University’s Environmental Justice Programme (where I am a Visiting Research Professor) led by Prof Gael Giraud, Leuphania University in Luneberg, Germany, led by Prof Daniel Land, and the Centre for Sustainability Transitions. My talk was on the Just Transition and how we conceptualise institutional change and transdisciplinary research to drive change. Conference took place at La Salle Retreat, Zug, Switzerland.
- Podcast with Peter Bruce on the SA energy transition, 14 June 2022
- Can finance enable the deep transition?
- Making Climate Capital Work
- The long and short of load-shedding solutions
- Call for papers for International Sustainability Transitions Conference co-hosted by Stellenbosch University, Georgetown University, and Monash University
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on