It is a sad day when the best that can be achieved by the SA Cabinet is an economic recovery plan that assumes gas and nuclear are realistic options.
- Podcast with Peter Bruce on the SA energy transition, 14 June 2022
- Can finance enable the deep transition?
- Making Climate Capital Work
- The long and short of load-shedding solutions
- Call for papers for International Sustainability Transitions Conference co-hosted by Stellenbosch University, Georgetown University, and Monash University
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on