Every woman knows a man who abused her and every woman knows a woman who was abused. But no man knows a man who abused a woman. What does that tell us? That men are too ashamed to admit to other men what they have done.
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on