This was my first ever general talk based on my new book Age of Sustainability: Just Transitions in a Complex World that will be published in September by Routledge. This talk took place in Utrecht and was hosted by Prof Maarten Hajer, Director of the Urban Futures Studio, Utrecht University. This is a useful overview of the core arguments of the book.
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on