Travelled to New York this morning to collect my visa from the Canadian embassy. It was not ready, and so could’nt catch my flight this afternoon. Would have loved to attend the ICLEI World Congress to present the Weight of Cities report, and get some good feedback from people who run cities. So back in the Yale library now – happily writing away, and escaping the incredible heat outside!
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on