Talk presented at a workshop on research on the NPO sector hosted by Ronelle Burger, Department of Economics, Stellenbosch University, 9 February 2017. Six minute rapid fire overview of the state of play, designed to provoke questions rather than resolve the many debates.
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on