The Betrayal of the Promise report was launched at Wits University tonight. Over 200 people attended and the mainstream news channel eNews gave it the headline spots. All the main news media covered the event and the content of the talks. Herewith below a copy of the report, and my talk.
- R6 billion – first estimate of Just Transition in South Africa
- On my way home…..
- Transformational Infrastructure for Development of a Wellbeing Economy in Africa
- Rebuilding Constitutional Governance
- Respondent at Press Club meeting at Kelvin Grove, Cape Town, to the book by Mcebisi Jonas entitled New Dawn, 9 September 2019
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on