The Betrayal of the Promise report was launched at Wits University tonight. Over 200 people attended and the mainstream news channel eNews gave it the headline spots. All the main news media covered the event and the content of the talks. Herewith below a copy of the report, and my talk.
- Green New Deal in Africa – talk at the Rethinking Economics in Africa Conference, Wits
- 20 year anniversary of the Sustainability Institute
- Looking back on a roller-coaster ride over the past few weeks…..
- South African probe into corruption awaits a star witness – Jacob Zuma
- Co-teaching the Globalization and Development module with Gael Giraud
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on