This is a documentary that demonstrates the application of a transdisciplinary research programme in the informal settlement of Enkanini in Stellenbosch that I coordinated during the period 2011-2015. Funded by the National Research Foundation, this programme and documentary captures how we re-interpreted what transdisciplinary research means and used it not only to understand what is going on (systems knowledge), but also to trigger a process of social transformation that resulted in the establishment of the iShack social enterprise.
- R6 billion – first estimate of Just Transition in South Africa
- On my way home…..
- Transformational Infrastructure for Development of a Wellbeing Economy in Africa
- Rebuilding Constitutional Governance
- Respondent at Press Club meeting at Kelvin Grove, Cape Town, to the book by Mcebisi Jonas entitled New Dawn, 9 September 2019
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on