Talk hosted by the Sustainability Institute’s Soil, Soul and Society seminar series on the dynamics and potentials of the global renewable energy revolution, 12 March 2019. This event was used to launch a new initiative – a new edited book reflecting on South Africa’s renewable energy revolution and its potential for leading a just transition.
- Can economic policy escape state capture?
- Global Renewable Revolution: Dynamics, Projections and Democratic Alternatives
- Towards a Socially Just and Sustainable Economy: Deepening the Dialogue – Co-hosted with Thuli Madonsela
- Land invasions in Stellenbosch
- Reflections on my first experience of the World Economic Forum, Davos 2019
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on