Talked presented on 12 October 2017 at the Alternative Information and Development Centre (AIDC) in Cape Town, which formed part of AIDC’s Million Climate Jobs Campaign. A great group of activists who do a amazing work in communities and publish Amandla! magazine. Unfortunately, I forgot to record this talk, but I think a copy is available from AIDC. It is similar to a talk I gave there some weeks ago called Global trends, SA context – centrality of the global energy revolution.
- Zexit, the nuclear deal and Russia’s strong-arm persuasion
- Taking on a new role – Chairperson of the Board of the Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Ending of an amazing year!
- Ramaphosa missing an economic policy. What needs to be in it.
- The guiding logics and principles for designing emergent transdisciplinary research processes: learning experiences and reflections from a transdisciplinary urban case study in Enkanini informal settlement, South Africa
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on
- Failing states, resource conflicts, end of the cheap oil era and what comes next, with special reference to the global renewable energy revolution and its financial and political implications on