Talked presented on 12 October 2017 at the Alternative Information and Development Centre (AIDC) in Cape Town, which formed part of AIDC’s Million Climate Jobs Campaign. A great group of activists who do a amazing work in communities and publish Amandla! magazine. Unfortunately, I forgot to record this talk, but I think a copy is available from AIDC. It is similar to a talk I gave there some weeks ago called Global trends, SA context – centrality of the global energy revolution.
- Can economic policy escape state capture?
- Global Renewable Revolution: Dynamics, Projections and Democratic Alternatives
- Towards a Socially Just and Sustainable Economy: Deepening the Dialogue – Co-hosted with Thuli Madonsela
- Land invasions in Stellenbosch
- Reflections on my first experience of the World Economic Forum, Davos 2019
- Can economic policy escape state capture? on
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on