Talk presented at a workshop on research on the NPO sector hosted by Ronelle Burger, Department of Economics, Stellenbosch University, 9 February 2017. Six minute rapid fire overview of the state of play, designed to provoke questions rather than resolve the many debates.
- Zexit, the nuclear deal and Russia’s strong-arm persuasion
- Taking on a new role – Chairperson of the Board of the Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Ending of an amazing year!
- Ramaphosa missing an economic policy. What needs to be in it.
- The guiding logics and principles for designing emergent transdisciplinary research processes: learning experiences and reflections from a transdisciplinary urban case study in Enkanini informal settlement, South Africa
- Reflections on Experimentation, Futuring and Incrementalism, with special reference to the African context on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on
- Failing states, resource conflicts, end of the cheap oil era and what comes next, with special reference to the global renewable energy revolution and its financial and political implications on