The Betrayal of the Promise report was launched at Wits University tonight. Over 200 people attended and the mainstream news channel eNews gave it the headline spots. All the main news media covered the event and the content of the talks. Herewith below a copy of the report, and my talk.
- Centre for Complex Systems in Transition – two years on on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on
- Failing states, resource conflicts, end of the cheap oil era and what comes next, with special reference to the global renewable energy revolution and its financial and political implications on