New book by my colleague Lorenzo Fioramonti – The World After GDP: brings together his recent on governance innovation and makes a very convincing case for transcending GDP as our way of measuring progress.
- Centre for Complex Systems in Transition – two years on on
- Global trends, SA context – the centrality of the global renewable energy revolution on
- Renewables, oil peak and the crisis of banking on
- Weight of Cities, Experimentation and Transdisciplinarity on
- Failing states, resource conflicts, end of the cheap oil era and what comes next, with special reference to the global renewable energy revolution and its financial and political implications on